What is a commercial electrician?
If you are searching for electrical contractors in Kent and Sussex, you can rely on Electricare Limited to carry out a wide range of installations and maintenance at your workplace. In addition to electrical design and wiring, we will ensure your electrical certification is up-to-date and in compliance with the latest electrical safety regulations.
We are fully-trained to undertake brand-new installations at offices and retail shops in Kent and Sussex. We are approved NICEIC electrical contractors and members of the Electrical Contractors’ Association (ECA), which means our clients can be confident that we will diagnose any issues that need to be repaired, keeping their business running smoothly.
Most commercial properties use a 3-Phase Power System, which is efficient for higher demand requirements in busy office environments. We are proficient with wiring and rewiring commercial power systems and designing them too. These can include fire alarm systems and access panels, in addition to lighting and heating appliances. Clients can rely on us to regularly check the condition of wiring and accessories, which is required to pass an electrical installation condition report (EICR).
When we visit your property, we will undertake fast and efficient fault finding techniques using comprehensive electrical test meters. We will Inspect to ensure that electrical components are safe and fully functional. We are capable of repairing any safety issues highlighted in electrical inspections, such as damaged wiring, accessories or equipment.
After installing any new electrical system we will provide a full certification to the latest regulations and provide an electrical installation condition report which is required every 3-5 years in most cases.
Commercial services we provide
At Electricare Limited, we endeavour to complete electrical services with minimum disruption to your business or workforce.
- Wiring and rewiring extensions and new properties from telephone points and network cabling to boilers.
- Portable Appliance Testing (PAT) for landlords and estate agents
Electrical Installation Condition Reports (EICR) for continued safety of installations
- Diagnoses and replacements of electrical appliances, including ovens
Installations for emergency lighting
- Car park and commercial or industrial lighting
- Design and installations for electric heating and under-floor heating, plus control panels and entry systems
- Installing power systems, including stand-by and emergency shut-off, direct-on-line (DOL) start/stop switches, 3-Phase Power Systems and Power Factor Correction Systems
- Refurbishments for offices and retail outlets
- Replacements and installations for alarms, security and Nurse Call Systems
- Distribution board upgrades
If you need a commercial electrician to carry out replacements or installations at your property call 0808 2021909